I decided some time ago to add an extra dimension to our VMware User Group meetings and from that point VMUGBE became VMUGBE+
VMUGBE+ : WHY ?
- We have fun, we learn and it’s all for free
- For every event : food and drinks are spoiled
- Together we can make a difference
VMUGBE+ HOW ?
- For every event VMUGBE+ chooses a social responsibility project in Belgium that we will support.
- We ask sponsors to donate an amount and VMUGBE donates this to that project.
- In return we ask you to give us feedback in time when you are unable to come to avoid spoiled food and drinks
- If you like the project, ask your company to donate too. Even 5 euro can help (100 visitors x 20 € = 2000 €)
21st VMUGBE+ WHICH PROJECT ?
Few months ago we decided to choose Foster Care Limburg for our Social Responsibility Project.
And .. what a coincidence… this week is the week that Foster Care is in the spotlight 🙂
21st VMUGBE+ ?
Make sure you have your spot reserved through the vmug.com website. Attendance is free, but you must be a VMUG member. Registration available here. (last time we had more then 200 registrations !!)
Topics: Virtual SAN, NSX, Impact of Virtual Sprawl , vCloud Air , Visual vSphere Performance Reporting on a Budget with PowerCLI, Stop Being a Mine Sweeper, Future Versions of vSphere,Overview of EVO:RAIL, interactive discussions, sessions of sponsors
Did you know that next to the great agenda there is also a exhibition room where you can meet all our social responsibility sponsors ? here is the list :
VMware, Nutanix, Veeam, Trend Micro, PernixData, Simplivity, Nimble Storage, Netapp, Tegile, IBM, Nexan, EMC, Tintri, ByteLife, Global Knowledge, Pure Storage,…